Anatomy Flashcard Learning System
Anatomy Flashcard Learning System is the only online anatomy study guide that helps students learn and assess their anatomy knowledge with a complete human anatomy flashcard deck, learning tables and testing exercises all in one place.
An Innovative Way to Learn Anatomy
Anatomy Flashcard Learning System (AFLS) helps students clear the clutter of the textbook, workbooks, flashcards and other aids that are overwhelming and disconcerting. With Anatomy Flashcard Learning System, students quickly assess what they know and don’t know in preparation for the test, and then the concise learning tables help them fill-in the needed knowledge.
Anatomy Flashcard Learning System (AFLS) is based on a simple premise that if the anatomy study material is all assembled in one site with associated self-examinations, and works on all the devices they use, the student can master the data when and where they have the time. Of course, many other approaches have been tried, but this is the first one to bring all the material together in a coherent form by way of the Learning Tables.Product Features:
- Full Digital Flashcard Set - The traditional method for students to quiz themselves.
- Learning Tables - Key anatomical and structural information that needs to be learned in a organized, complete and easy to understand format.
- Interactive Table Quizzes - The interactive table quizzes are designed to show the grouping of muscles for different regions but more importantly so that the students get valuable feedback as they quiz themselves.
- Interactive Structure Identification, Images and Flow Chart Exercises - Interactive tables and quizzes are not enough. Anatomy is in many ways a visual discipline, hence we have included visual, tactile exercises to study structure names, key relationships and information.
- Anatomy Covered - Comprehensive coverage at college level for muscles, bones, nervous, veins, arteries and viscera.
- Quizzing and core knowledge all in one product
- Only complete all digital human anatomy flashcard deck
- Covers key anatomy systems
- Supported by all major computers, tablets and smartphones
- Interactive quizzes and exercises to assess and reinforce learning
- Regional and systemic approaches in same product
Anatomy Flashcard Learning System and Teton Data Systems have partnered to provide an efficient and innovative way to master human anatomy online. We believe the Anatomy Flashcard Learning System product fits right in with the goals of Teton Data Systems in providing the best medical resources along with the best customer support. To contact us for more information, just click here.
Co-created by an actual anatomy professor, Bob Pozos, Ph.D. Professor San Diego State University - Anatomy Flashcard Learning System serves as an ideal supplement to any anatomy course.