Teton Data Systems, the maker of STAT!Ref, is an established healthcare informatics company with worldwide sales. Seeking a Product Manager experienced with software products, healthcare information and electronic publishing. Will contribute to overall product vision and roadmap. Collaborate with and ensure collaboration and communication with teams throughout the company.
- • Minimum of 5 years of product management experience, with 2+ years building internet products for electronic publishing markets. Mobile device experience is a plus.
- • Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in data-driven decision making.
- • Track record of successfully guiding cross-functional and multi-team efforts.
- • Strong experience in designing easy to use, intuitive user interfaces.
- • Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- • Self-starter willing and able to wear many hats, problem solver, detail oriented person.
- • BA/BS in computer science or related field is a plus. MBA is a plus.
Compensation includes the following:
- • Simple IRA retirement program
- • Health insurance (medical and dental)
- • 15 PTO days per year
- • Paid holidays
Please forward your resume to Joe Maxwell at Product Manager.
- Software Development - where it all begins
- Production - a contentious crew
- Sales - our road warriors’ extraordinaire
- Marketing - a creative and fun bunch
- Customer Care - above and beyond
- Support - none better