The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
• New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
• Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including substance use, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
• Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
• Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
• Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA