2008 © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Arthur F. Haney, MD; Beth Y. Karlan, MD; Ingrid E. Nygaard, MD; Ronald S. Gibbs, MD
Established as the industry standard for over 40 years, the latest offering of Danforth's Obstetrics and Gynecology continues to provide residents and practitioners complete and authoritative coverage of the clinical practice of obstetrics and gynecology. Bolstered with the contributions of a new co-editor, the thoroughly revised text offers a complete urogynecology section with new chapters on urinary and fecal incontinence and the overactive bladder.
- • A core reference for residents and practitioners for over 40 years
- • Complete, authoritative coverage with a practical, clinical focus
- • Covers both obstetrics and gynecology topics at both the primary care level as well as the specialist level
- • References that allow reader to explore the critical articles they are interested in
TENTH EDITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- • New co-editor, Ingrid Nygaard, MD, a urogynecologist
- • New urogynecology section includes chapters on urinary and fecal incontinence and overactive bladder
- • New chapters on stillbirth and psychological disorders of pregnancy and the postpartum
- • New, modern two-color design
- • Problem cases
- • Boxed pearls and pitfalls
- • Key points at the beginning of each chapter
- • More algorithms, tables, and bulleted lists
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This serves as an excellent reference and guide for anyone in general obstetrics and/or gynecology. The information is current and updated from its previous edition. It should continue to be considered a standard text for anyone practicing obstetrics and gynecology."
-- Renee Mestad, MD (Washington University School of Medicine) Doody's Review
The authors wrote this book for practicing physicians, residents, and nurses practicing obstetrics and gynecology. Medical students planning to pursue obstetrics and gynecology will find it useful.
Table of Contents