Lab Advisor™ helps clinicians interpret test results and research and select cost-effective tests when multiple appropriate testing options are available. This clinical laboratory database has the added convenience of customization - administrators can attach facility-specific notes directly to the content, which enables the facility to communicate specific instructions within the document to facilitate compliance with policies, procedures, and protocols.
With Lab Advisor, you can:
- • Link to relevant details on diseases, drugs, and toxicological substances
- • Monitor drug levels, therapeutic levels, and side effects related to laboratory tests
- • Check medications known to cause false positive/negative results
- • Minimize patient discomfort with care recommendations
Why choose Lab Advisor?
- • Provides details on 600 laboratory tests
- • Recommends appropriate tests per conditions
- • Assists with interpreting the results
- • Offers guidance on collecting samples and administering tests
- • Details on medications known to cause false negative/positive results
• Lab Advisor™ - Handout
• Clinical Checklist® - Handout
• Truven Resources - Handout
• Point of Care Core Resources Collection - PDF
• Evidence-based Medicine Core Resources Collection - PDF
• Point of Care / Evidence-based Medicine - HTML
• DrugPoints® System - Title Page
The easy-to-access laboratory test information in Lab Advisor™ serves all clinicians.
Table of Contents