Welcome to Decker: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy!
This is the ONLY continuously updated online resource for GI. The Decker Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endoscopy resource have been built from the ground up to focus on creating the best reading and educational experiences for physicians. This resource delivers a reading experience on par with the best editorial on the web today.
• General Medicine
• Crohn Disease in Childhood and Adolescence
• Endoscopic Therapy for Dysplastic Barrett Esophagus and Intramucosal Cancer
• Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
• Nonvariceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
• Autoimmune Pancreatitis
• Enteral Stenting: An Overview of Gastrointestinal Luminal Endoprostheses
• Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Obesity
• Viral Hepatitis E
Decker: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endoscopy was developed to provide comprehensive and up-to-date medical information. This resource is available online, and is continually updated.