Fast Answers, for Healthcare Professionals For Over 28 Years
Teton Data Systems, a privately held company based in Jackson, Wyoming, was founded by Dr. Richard Sugden in 1987 to make healthcare reference material available electronically. For more than two decades, the company has continued to provide healthcare professionals with innovative, electronic information products and services.
- STAT!Ref® Online
The Premier Healthcare e–Source
- STAT!Ref® Mobile
Access STAT!Ref Anytime, Anywhere
- STAT!Ref® Mobile Offline
Downloadable Titles Designed for Individuals
- STAT!Ref® Viewer
Available When You Need It
- Altmetric LLP
Scientists talk. Let's listen.
The Medical Specialty Question Banks
- Datamonitor Healthcare
Discover the Best of Health
- Decker Resources
Decker & Scientific American
- Med Insight LT - PALMs
Perceptual-Adaptive Learning Modules
- Primal Pictures
3D Human Anatomy as You Have Never Seen it Before
- Protocol Builder
Raising the Bar for Protocol Development
TDS Announces 3 new Products:
- PALMs from Med Insight LT - PALMs, or Perceptual-Adaptive Learning Modules are based upon a PATENTED revolutionary advanced learning technology. More »
- Protocol Builder - Protocol Builder is based on in-depth research and interviews that identified the needs of protocol writers. More »
- Datamonitor Healthcare - Simply the best coverage, the best forecasts, the best analysis and the best support. More »
STAT!Ref Core Collection's
- Check out the many disciplines we have to offer.
Get More Detailed Info »
STAT!Ref Mobile Apps
- STAT!Ref is excited to announce that we now have apps for smartphones. Including apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android™.