2018 © AHIMA Press
Darcy Carter, DHSc, MHA, RHIA; Patricia Shaw, EdD(c), RHIA, FAHIMA
ISBN-10: 1-58426-579-5 / ISBN-13: 978-1-58426-579-5
Healthcare Informatics, Healthcare Administration
The seventh edition aligns with the RHIT exam refresh beginning 1/2/2018.
Confidently prepare for the RHIT exam with Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Preparation.
The exam experience is simulated in this book with 850 multiple choice questions, including two complete practice exams
based on the RHIT competencies and tasks. Whether you’re still learning or ready to test your skills immediately, RHIT
Exam Preparation will help prepare you for exam day.
The practice exams and questions are organized by the following RHIT domains:
- Domain 1: Data Content, Structure, and Information Governance
- Domain 2: Access, Disclosure, Privacy, and Security
- Domain 3: Data Analytics and Use
- Domain 4: Revenue Cycle Management
- Domain 5: Compliance
- Domain 6: Leadership
- • New and revised questions that align with updated domains
- • 850 RHIT questions available in this book for study and practice, including two complete practice exams and 550 additional practice questions
- • Answers include rationales and updated references to enhance learning and reflect the most up-to-date content
- • Test-taking tips provide additional exam preparation
Table of Contents